The free Community Edition of Klaros-Testmanagement has
undergone significant changes and now offers support for
Redmine 0.9.<!--break-->Deactivated projects can now be reactivated or
deleted and the import / export format has been documented.
Klaros-Testmanagement is now available in two versions. In addition to the free Community Edition the Klaros-Testmanagement Enterprise Edition has been released that offers additional features providing more freedom for project- or customer-specific adaptations.
* Freely configurable dashboard with new evaluations
* Custom reports via Groovy / SeamPDF
* User defined fields for test cases, test suites, test systems and test environments
* Excel export of data tables for further processing
* Support for LDAP user authentication
Klaros-Testmanagement is an Ajax-based web application for managing the quality assurance process in software development projects. Klaros-Testmanagement provides interfaces to issue tracking systems like Atlassian JIRA, Edgewall Trac and Redmine as well as an integration with the continuous integration server Hudson. Other key features are the automated logging of manual test execution, a configurable dashboard and interfaces for importing test results from test automation tools like JUnit or QF-Test.