Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.4 Released
Zutubi is excited to announce Pulse 2.4.5, the first stable build in the 2.4 series. Pulse 2.4 includes an array of new features including new tool support and a continued focus on UI and usability in general:
- Mercurial support: in the form of a new plugin.
- Maven 3 support: including a command, post-processor and resource discovery.
- Agents page updates: with graphical status and more convenient navigation.
- Reworked agent status tab: with more build links and efficient live updates.
- New agent history tab: quickly browse all builds that involved an agent.
- Reworked server activity tab: showing build stages nested under active builds.
- Pause server: admins can pause the build queue, so all triggers are ignored.
- New server history tab: showing build history across all projects.
- Restyled info and messages tabs: for both the agents and server sections.
- Improved process termination: to make terminating builds more reliable.
- Kill build action: for quicker build termination forgoing full clean up.
- Improved changelist views: these views have been reworked in the new style.
- Pinned builds: mark builds that should never be deleted or cleaned.
- Templated field actions: easily find or revert to an inherited value.
- Introduce parent refactoring: adjust your template hierarchy over time.
- Pluggable resource discovery: automatically locate build tools and libraries.
- Subversion changelist support: easily submit a changelist as a personal build.
- ... and more: extra UI touches, improved performance, more plugin support implementations and more.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)