QuickBuild 4.0 - continuous integration and deployment server
- Customizable dashboard for users and groups to organize build information via gadgets.
- Report aggregation to provide build metrics summary of descendant configurations.
- Resource management for better control of build distribution and agent load.
- Grid partition to divide grid nodes between different configuration trees.
- User activity audit to track and review every modification to the system.
- CollabNet TeamForge integration for user authentication, file uploading, release creation, issue linking. and issue updating.
- Redmine integration to link QuickBuild builds with Redmine issues.
- Google Repo integration to detect changes, check out source, and create tags against Repo.
- Boost test integration to render test reports and display test trends.
- Redesigned report system for improved user experience and performance.
- RESTful API for changes, issues, and various reports.
- Plugin API for third party issue tracker and unit test framework integration.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)