OSCON: Talking to Andrew Parker of Puppet Labs
Some of the ground Andrew covers:
- What is Puppet and how does it work?
- DevOps: How does Puppet help bridge the divide between Dev and Ops?
- Puppet’s key crowd is hands-on operation types, but business and devs play big roles as well.
- As we get further into a cloudy world, what implications does that have for the Puppet platform?
- Talking to the Cloud’s Puppet Master: Luke Kanies -- Interview I conducted with Puppet’s founder in 2009 (back when they were still called “Reductive Labs”)
- Puppet Labs 2013 State of DevOps Survey Report is out! – dotcom-monitor
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)