Make Mobile Apps 'Go'
The collection is labelled "Go Mobile," which also plays off their recently reinvented CI / Deployment product, named "Go". Go is TWS's new engine for the emerging concept of Continuous Delivery. The product was formerly called Cruise (often confused with CruiseControl) and it was a Continuous Integration platform with release management for SMBs. Go has release management capabilities for large companies.
Go Mobile leads you to written resources along with tooling to support agile engineering practices for development in Android, iOS, or BlackBerry platforms:
- Frank – The Free Automated Testing Tool for iOS – UI testing comprised of several open source tools, notably UISpec, cocoahttpserver, and Cucumber
- Podcast of ThoughtWorks expert iPad development team discussing mobile application work with a major Global investment bank
- Go Mobile Community Discussion Site – a place to share and gather information from peers including white papers, tutorials and templates
- Agile iPhone Development Paper
- Web demo on using Go to build and deploy applications to iPhone and iPad